- no BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, cadmium, or heavy metals
- no detachable parts*
- breakaway clasp for added safety
- clasp is NOT chewable, chewing on the clasp may cause it to break and/or lose functionality
- inspect jewelry before use, if any beads are damaged, please dispose of or return to manufacturer for a replacement
- chewbeads, are intended to be worn by adults, are not a toy and are not
intended to be worn by children
- chewbeads have been thoroughly tested by a global CPSC accredited laboratory to assure that they will not break apart or detach in a baby's mouth, & that they are non-toxic, however, with all jewelry, chewbeads should not be left with any baby unattended
- Total phthalates test under US Public Law: 110-314, CPSIA of 2008. Title I, section 208.
- Physical and mechanical tests following standards by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) F963-08 (sections 4.6.1, 4.7, 8.7.1, 8.8, 8.9 and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 16, parts 1501, 1500.49, and 1500.48 regarding small parts regulations.
- Flammability test to ASTM F963-08 Annex A4/16CFR 1500.44 defined under 16 CFR1500.3
- Total Lead content in surface coatings/paints and soluble migrated elements (including cadmium) defined under 16CFR 1303 and ASTM F963 section 22.214.171.124 and .3.5.2 and 8.3